The 2017 SA Wine Grape Growers’ Summit will be held on Friday July 28 at the Barossa Arts and Convention Centre in Tanunda.
This is the fourth annual Summit held by the Wine Grape Council SA and aims to provide SA grape growers with the latest information. This year’s theme is: SA Grape Growers Lead the Way. The program will focus on helping SA grape growers maintain their position as leaders in the Australian grape growing industry.
Program at a glance –
Grower Advocacy: Wine Grape Council of South Australia
• The future of your state wine grape grower representative body.
• An update from Rabobank on the top five export markets for Australian wine.
• Senior wine executives will reveal the latest industry trends and future plans for export markets.
Thinking outside of the square for your business
• The top performing grain growers are retaining 30% of turnover as net profit. Discover what these businesses are doing differently to achieve this.
• Learn structures and processes for decision-making in family farming businesses.
Future-proofing grape growing in South Australia
• Options for the successful succession of your vineyard business.
• Is the future integrity of South Australia’s wine regions your problem?